Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who do you want to become our new manager?

Who will become our next manager?

• Graham Potter

Votes: 102 15.5%
  • Kieran McKenna

Votes: 161 24.5%
  • Rob Edwards

Votes: 38 5.8%
  • Vincent Kompany

Votes: 42 6.4%
  • Steve Cooper

Votes: 15 2.3%
  • Kjetil Knutsen

Votes: 53 8.1%
  • Liam Rosenior

Votes: 25 3.8%
  • Adam Lallana

Votes: 6 0.9%
  • Gareth Southgate

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Sami Hyypia

Votes: 14 2.1%
  • Mark McGhee

Votes: 16 2.4%
  • Micky Adams

Votes: 16 2.4%
  • Other (please state)

Votes: 166 25.3%

• Total voters

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Ol' soppy bollocks geography teacher has clearly been given the nod for the England job. Don't know why he duly trots along for all these job interviews he clearly has no intention of following up on, unless its to make him seem more desirable to the dullards of the FA, which in turn will increase the value of their job offer
It is what it is.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I can't see how the club would be fine getting rid of De Zerbi only to have Potter back.
RDZ improved players way better than Potter, Solly March for starters if March comes back I wonder what version he will be without RDZ.
The improvement in Beleba in a very short amount of time incredible. He wanted to spend a few quid and rightly so he was adding value to players all the time he was here.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
It will be what it will be, when it will become it is what it is, and later, it was what it was ???

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
RDZ improved players way better than Potter, Solly March for starters if March comes back I wonder what version he will be without RDZ.
The improvement in Beleba in a very short amount of time incredible. He wanted to spend a few quid and rightly so he was adding value to players all the time he was here.
Very partial assessments, IMO.

DeZerbi did undoubtedly improve Solly March, largely through giving him constant public backing, to build the confidence he was lacking.

But the exact OPPOSITE is true of Baleba IMO, who he held back way too long, and repeatedly publicly criticised - knocking the lad's self-confidence and stunting his progression.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
"If I wanted an easy life, I'd have stayed at Brrighton"

Just a quick reminder for everyone. Maybe getting that on his big welcome flag? Alongside a picture of him and his masters certificate in emotional intelligence
That's why he wants the England job. Sure he'll get the odd bit of grief, but with nothing like the frequency and intensity that he got at Chelsea. PLUS he'd have to go completely head-mental to blow a, say, four year England megabucks contract. PLUS the impressive next generation of England players look to be serious contenders, with or without Potter's arguably negligible contribution. It's his perfick job really

Last edited:

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Potter comes back for a few million, gets us into Europe. Pundits everywhere applaud him. Chelsea prize him from Tony paying us £100million. Chelsea in Championship 25/26.

Withdean South Stand

Mar 2, 2014
I think he's exactly the type of manager we'd be interested in. I think this would be too soon for us to make the jump to appoint him, but if we do then I could see the logic based on the way his team plays and he does seem to have coaching ability.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here