Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Potter SHREDDED by Cascarino

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
totally agree, and we were not crushed either :)

Agree. Yes, 0 shots on target, but Duffy & Maupay hade great chances + Maupay should have had a penalty (well not really but in VAR Fascism-society he should). Leicester was better but it could have been an entirely different story if they didnt get the first goal (they are counterattacking so well that once you go behind its very difficult).

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Insulting ? Seriously? I better stay away from talking with you just in case you are deliberately offended for no reason. You surprise me

Maybe 'insulting' is the wrong word, but 'naive' and 'clowns' for anyone that doesn't immediately accord with your own view isn't really necessary IMO. Each to his own I guess. Sorry to have disappointed you.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Maybe insulting isn’t quite the word the OP should have used...but let’s face it anyone who doesn’t know as much as you claim to is either a gimp or a clown (in your words) ..and yet you are the one who is complaining about pointless emojis..

:shrug:

Or a Dick which was then changed to “utter fanny” which was a repost I received recently. I’m still in therapy :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here