Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Posters with the most bans

Ethelwulf

Apr 6, 2020
West Worthing
Being new to posting on here. Was just going through the moderating decisions, Seems years ago loads more bans were given out.So did we have proper naughty posters back then and wondering who has/had the most bans ?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Generally those who create new accounts after being banned for the nth time and then poke their head above the parapet in an attention-seeking manner, if memory serves me correctly.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
We should turn it into a quiz. 'Guess the banned poster'.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
This thread reminds me of "Paul Valley"

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Generally those who create new accounts after being banned for the nth time and then poke their head above the parapet in an attention-seeking manner, if memory serves me correctly.

Or get rumbled by accident when their idiosyncratic typing lets them down, then send a nasty and totally needless PM that, if not sent, would have left them free to post (especially given they were apparently trying to steer clear of the threads that dragged them into conflict, and bans, previously). :shrug:

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Okay I'll play... so which banned poster are you?

The clues are there. Erratic spaces before and after punctuation. Capital letters where they have no right to be. Use of "should of" in a previous post. Reference to Vulture in a previous post. Incorrect use of "your" in a previous post. Admiration of Boris.

So who would have an account like this? David, it's over to you.

_45026363_bf03e30c-ad0f-498c-8c45-8d1675098957.jpg

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
I got banned from a thread once for making a perfectly legitimate comment which obviously was totally misunderstood.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here