Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Post win music?

Post match music?

• Love freed from desire, keep it as it is

Votes: 25 28.1%
  • Change the music to something with a Brighton connection

Votes: 50 56.2%
  • Get rid altogether, trust the fans to be able to generate their own post match atmosphere!

Votes: 14 15.7%

• Total voters

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I don't know whether it's the actual reason, but they fact that the sign announcing 'there will be a light show shortly' appeared at the final whistle might have meant they couldn't do it straight away because of getting people out of the ground because of said light show? (I'm guessing that's why they announced it in the first place...?)
I‘m not sure, but announcing a light show is a warning to epileptics?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I‘m not sure, but announcing a light show is a warning to epileptics?
Year, that's what I mean. They can't start the light show (and therefore the music) until they've announced it and people have gone.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Free from desire is an absolute stain on the matchday experience, it has absolutely ruined the post match celebrations for me. Instead of a natural outburst of joy it's just the same forced shit every week with fewer people each time. Not sure why it was forced on us. Once in a while perhaps, but not every game

Sea Cider

Dec 27, 2012
Interesting. I thought there'd be a few more votes for no music!

Had not heard that the players had asked for FFD - does anyone know if that is actually true?

Post match lights and music is definitely up there with VAR for me on the list of "crap things about modern football"

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Praise you.

If the players like Freed from Desire, nobody is stopping them from playing it in the dressing room.
6b85347c9d6c473ec32899fe8fc3704b.jpg

Can't believe I've used this pic twice in one evening. Time I buggered of to watch the Coventry match :thumbsup:

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
If the players wanted suburbia by pet shop boys of hallelujah by leonard cohen I wouldnt mind. Too many too cool for school snobs on this

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here