Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Post a video of one of your favourite Albion goals of all time (if you can find it)

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
No3 . . . No1 for me. Best thing we'd sen for years at the time . . . Viewing from Cell block D was as good a view as the camera.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Really enjoyed this one…..Muzza sprinting 100 yards to the away end……

What a day that was!
Back in the country for Christmas, got the train up to Brum and met up with some good friends for beers early doors, then to the ground and stood with my niece and nephew who had come up by coach.
I was absolutely buzzing when that goal went in!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Polite request.

As most of the links on this thread are links to a black rectangle (with an invitation to watch on Youtube) could posters please state scorer, opponents and date so we can decide if it's one we want to see again without watching it on Youtube and trying to guess who/what/where? Thank you.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
This was the first game I attended (and therefore the first goal I ever saw us score):

Thanks for the memory, Jimmy.

As a regular that was the first game I had ever been locked out of due to full capacity!! I just went from gate to gate trying to get in, shattered I just couldn't believe it. All these JCLs coming down for a cup game :eek:} Went round various pubs in Brighton and got drunk, what else could you do?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here