NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
And my spin is, we are 8th and only lost 4 games. We have been in nearly every game and not been out played.

I am happy as Larry with our performances, position, and points total this season so far.

In fact, I'm happy with the progress the club is making over all.

You keep letting the negativity get to you, whilst for me, the birds are singing, and the sky is blue.

:bowdown:

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
SE20 clutching at straws.

His team were outplayed and their all knowing boss said that Butland allowed them to get a point.

Surprised they had the gall to post here.

Last edited:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
:wave:

Poor performance from us, but we did produce the move of the game with our goal.
That’s 1042 days since you last beat us, football is a cruel mistress.:tantrum:
Till the next time ......

32,637 days since you last did a double over the Albion (but never in the top flight, of course).

Tick-tock...

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
There was one point in the secind half They had the ball heading towards us in the NW corner and PG attempted to run to close down the cross. He looked like he was running on the spot.

Love the guy but what little pace he didn't have, seems to have got worse.

And with no dead ball skills (terrible penalty), that's really got to be the end of his PL career.

His pace is deceptive.

He is slower than you think.....

We’d have somehow contrived to lose that game a year ago. Something has definitely clicked with Potter and digging out results this season and this is the latest proof. This was always the last piece of the jigsaw for me so am a happy fan right now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here