Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Positives from Today (Forest Away)

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
Blimey, where to start:

- a much needed win at a tough place to go, changes the narrative from no league win in 6 to one defeat (away to Man City) in 9 in all competitions
- after the red card capitulation v Sheffield United this shows we do have some guts and bottle under pressure at a tough venue.
- Ferguson fit and scoring when we all thought he was injured.
- what an impact from Pedro
- Van Hecke MOTD and a colossus (and suspended in Europe so available for Chelsea)
- minutes for Moder meaning he’s a genuine other option (much needed)
- Hinshlewood did well, can’t think the circumstances could have been more difficult for him but we hung on. Another option.
- Gross is a genius/god/legend
- one game and win closer to January and an easing of the fixtures and window opening
- Dahoud available for Athens as is Dunk

What did I miss…

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
It's the three points really. It eases the need to win against Chelsea and Brentford (of course we would like to beat them but not so urgent now).

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Sorry Conor Mckenna GIF by FoilArmsandHog

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Kuba was the big one for me.

Hopefully he can get back up to match fitness and start putting some performances in,

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I think today showed we have goal power all over the front line, plus attacking threats from the bench AND O'Mahony and Enciso still to come.

Midfielders assisting, strikers scoring, defenders putting bodies on the line. Football, eh?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here