Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Positives from the Wolves FA Cup game

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
None. Its impossible to have ANY positive. Its a cup you win and carry on or lose and go out, nothing positive whatsoever.
I'm with you! I can understand these threads after league defeats, because as there's 38 of them you're never going to win them all and unexpected defeats can be balanced by unexpected victories. Try and find the positives and move on. But lose an FA Cup game and that's it, bang, you're dead. And so (yet) another season goes past when we won't win the Cup. I'll be 67 by the time the next 3rd Round matches roll round and I'm running out of seasons ...

There are no positives in Brighton and Hove Albion losing a competitive match, especially one where we were only two games away from the final. Trying to find them is an appalling example of the mindset of the downtrodden English: "mustn't grumble, worse things happen at sea, etc". Some of the excuses ('don't want to go to Wembley') are pathetic. Hopefully they were all said in jest.

Putting this thread on 'ignore' now as I don't want to see any more posts by people with loser mentalities.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here