Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Portslade Muppets - Swansong (plus Girl's football)

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Steyning Town are thinking about a football tournament for over 45's May/June time. If there is any interest I will update when it is confirmed and put in a team. Clearly the players that came through the youth policy (Mr Banana) will have to wait a few years but there may be a few that are over 45. Anyway - this is just to gauge interest. the planned format is 4-7 with BBQ and Bar.

Regent's Park Dandies may apply if we are absolutely desperate for players.

Also Steyning Town are looking for girls teams at U8/9/10/11 age groups for tournament on Saturday 2nd May. If you know any teams that may be interested - please forward.

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
Steyning Town are thinking about a football tournament for over 45's May/June time. If there is any interest I will update when it is confirmed and put in a team. Clearly the players that came through the youth policy (Mr Banana) will have to wait a few years but there may be a few that are over 45. Anyway - this is just to gauge interest. the planned format is 4-7 with BBQ and Bar.

Regent's Park Dandies may apply if we are absolutely desperate for players.

Also Steyning Town are looking for girls teams at U8/9/10/11 age groups for tournament on Saturday 2nd May. If you know any teams that may be interested - please forward.
:clap2: Made me laugh.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here