Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Porridge/Barker and Noakes.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Nothing heavy,just interesting to watch and listen without today,s modern day 'issues's.

Sigh.....................so what modern day 'issues' is this one contravening? I need to know so I can judge the correct degree of outrage.

I just thought Porridge was rather funny and very enjoyable. Sorry for all my sins..........................................

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
I think Porridge was brilliant, Barker was a genius and Noakes was great on Blue Peter.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Ladies and Gentleman. We have our new Kev The Ape. Been to a pond with your mum recently?

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
HMP Slade is actually a registry office in St Albans. A fact I discovered yesterday from a Luton supporting mate who stopped there on the way to the game yesterday.

WhatsApp Image 2019-10-19 at 12.05.50.jpeg

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Interesting clip.

Bit disappointing for those determined to be outraged by other peoples outrage.

I will keep an eye on this thread though, as I may be able to be outraged by the outrage at the outrage at the clip.

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
I was delighted to see Noakes driving an early Marcos GT. He was always an icon now more so

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Am outraged by the modern day 'issues' clashing with this!

Actually more outraged by how cr*p an interviewer J Noakes was. Can't believe that Barker, Beckinsale and the director were all such bland people and so assume the common factor is the cause.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here