Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Popping the Amex Cherry...

Tiptop24

Jan 23, 2007
Chicago, USA
Evening/Morning all,

Going to be back in sunny Blighty over the holiday period and the only game I can get to is the Watford one. The following options are open to me in regards to tickets and wanted to see what NSC thought of/had any experience with these areas.

West stand lower - close to north end.

South Stand (more East stand really)

Any help much appreciated.

Robert Codners Nostrils

Oct 12, 2004
NYC
Evening/Morning all,

Going to be back in sunny Blighty over the holiday period and the only game I can get to is the Watford one. The following options are open to me in regards to tickets and wanted to see what NSC thought of/had any experience with these areas.

I'm in the same situation. The Watford game will be my first Amex experience. Looking forward to seeing old friends from the Albion, but can't help thinking it will be a massive anti-climax. I bet you it will be 1-1, dire atmosphere and full of tw@ts. That's the impression I get from reading NSC every week. Hope I haven't put too much of a damper on things. Up the Albion!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Popped my Amex cherry against Watford last seasons. I took the WSL near the North....you might end up in the same seats as me :lolol: Take those they are a great view.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Evening/Morning all,

same as me!

I went for WSL near the NS

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I'm in the same situation. The Watford game will be my first Amex experience. Looking forward to seeing old friends from the Albion, but can't help thinking it will be a massive anti-climax. I bet you it will be 1-1, dire atmosphere and full of tw@ts. That's the impression I get from reading NSC every week. Hope I haven't put too much of a damper on things. Up the Albion!

More a reflection of some of the people on here than the calibre of the matchday Amex experience. Don't worry, you'll be blown away by the Amex reality!!!

maybe keep an eye out on the ticket exchange, wsu is my favoured place to be for the view alone, but north stand is great for the atmosphere.

moved from the wsu as it seems to far removed from the action,now in esu at the front great views ws opposite! away fans below,having sat wsl,ns,sd and wsu i think its the best view in the house:thumbsup:

i'm in the same situation. The watford game will be my first amex experience. Looking forward to seeing old friends from the albion, but can't help thinking it will be a massive anti-climax. I bet you it will be 1-1, dire atmosphere and full of tw@ts. That's the impression i get from reading nsc every week. Hope i haven't put too much of a damper on things. Up the albion!

i'm still getting in early just to sit and stare:mad: JUST GIVE THE TEAM AND FANS A CHANCE TO GROW INTO IT:blush:
#YOU'LL LOVE IT:thumbsup:

Attachments

• 135.jpg
    135.jpg
    809.6 KB · Views: 44
  • 142.jpg
    142.jpg
    506 KB · Views: 46

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
i'm still getting in early just to sit and stare:mad: JUST GIVE THE TEAM AND FANS A CHANCE TO GROW INTO IT:blush:
#YOU'LL LOVE IT:thumbsup:

Nice pics. I can NOT wait. I was going to come down in the summer for the Chelsea game (booked my flights not realising the Olympics had pushed the season back) but my dad suddenly got really ill. Lucky in way as he's now better, and I'll be at a game that means something under the floodlights, and the stadium is almost done. #likeakid

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here