Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Pogba Craziness

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Huge breaking news just coming out.

Paul Pogba suspended from football for anti-doping offence.

:ohmy:

Anger

Jul 21, 2017
So is his offence for being anti-doping or anti anti-doping?

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Really sad what’s happened to Pogba, wonderful player and character at his peak which turned out to be quite young.

If you’re a talented young footballer, you really don’t want to be joining Man Utd! So many careers seem to have been ruined there over the past few years it’s really quite strange.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Really sad what’s happened to Pogba, wonderful player and character at his peak which turned out to be quite young.

If you’re a talented young footballer, you really don’t want to be joining Man Utd! So many careers seem to have been ruined there over the past few years it’s really quite strange.

Not one ounce of sympathy here. Bloke is talented but a total dickhead imo. Comes over as a total tool.

And it's great Man Utd are crashing and ruining careers. Hopefully continue to do that for a while longer and get a reputation for this so that they dwell in mid table obscurity for many years.

No one forced him to sign a huge multi million pound contract with Man Utd, no one forced him to act like a knob, just like no one forced him to take the alleged performance enhancing drugs.

Just can't get any sympathy for him whilst there's so much suffering in the world.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham

How is it really sad? Can’t say I’m an avid watcher of Manure although I got the impression he made little effort when he did play and didn’t seem that bothered when he didn’t. Liked to mouth off to the media and blame everyone else but himself.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
If you’re a talented young footballer, you really don’t want to be joining Chelsea!
So many careers seem to have been ruined there over the past few years it’s really quite strange.
Corrected for you (y)

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Seems a strange one. Never really associated association football with roids. Does testosterone really give you a massive advantage on the field?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Seems a strange one. Never really associated association football with roids. Does testosterone really give you a massive advantage on the field?

Given how injured he’s been could be that he has knowingly or unknowingly been given it.

I reckon it happens in the U.K. - our testing regime is woeful and underfunded. UKAD only carried out 8000 tests last year across football, rugby Union / league, boxing etc

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I think it’s sad because I hate wasted talent and on a human side, he’s been through a lot with bad injuries which is not easy for any pro sportsman and he’s had/got mental health issues. Just because someone is rich and has been successful doesn’t mean they’re not suffering.

I agree. His ‘indiscretions’ don’t bear comparison to his peers punching females or hurting people drink driving.

He was in the form of his life at Juve. He shouldn’t have rejoined rudderless Manure, a sinkhole for football careers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here