Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Plumbers..help?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Can anyone guide me to where I can buy a replacement push button for this toilet flush? Without having to replace the whole mechanism? You’d be genuinely surprised how perplexed this has made most DIY store workers.

Please and thank you.
TC

IMG_7707.jpeg
IMG_7706.jpeg

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
@The Clamp
Do you need this button urgently? as I can suggest a good online supplier.

Last edited:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
If possible can you take a photo of inside the cistern, also if you have the other part of the push button a photo of it.

DIY shops won’t have a clue about this as there are so many types of push button flush valves in toilet cisterns. Your photo looks like it’s quite an old style button as it’s single flush.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
If possible can you take a photo of inside the cistern, also if you have the other part of the push button a photo of it.

DIY shops won’t have a clue about this as there are so many types of push button flush valves in toilet cisterns. Your photo looks like it’s quite an old style button as it’s single flush.

I'd answer him quickly if I was you @The Clamp, have you seen his hourly rate ? :wink:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Thanks people. It’s a simple job that has the potential to turn into a cistern off, bits all over the floor job.

It’s only in a rented place so I’ll get the landlord round to fix it. Next Ramadan probably.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Thanks mate 👍

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
@The Clamp
Do you need this button urgently? as I can suggest a good online supplier.

Charge him he’s flushed with money

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Hi,

Sorry to hijack this thread but I have a really annoying tenant who has broken his toilet flush and is insisting I fix it, does anyone know where I can get a new one for here:

View attachment 180903

Thanks!
You probably did a really cheap tosh up job on his bathroom last year?

While you’re at it, his bathroom cabinet door has fallen off. Yeah, the cheap plastic one with two little knobs that wouldn’t hold the weight of a kitten’s fart, instead of hinges.

Cheers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here