player's and staff not paid last month

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NewBoy

Jul 9, 2003
Mile Oak
Am sorry to say but that is correct, however they did get paid but it was over a week late due to lack of income which was due to a grant being delayed.

So chicken run is not bullshiting.

:ohmy:

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Is anyone surprised? I can't believe the posts on here saying 'at least we are a club without financial worries.' Staying at Withdean must be sucking the blood from the club.

BZ's sale may turn out to be as crucial as Mark Beeney's.

Mullers

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
Good old Sussex by the sea!
Girl Friday said:
It is true. Wages were a week late.

Please do not post such lies on here again! Dick Knight would never let such a thing happen at the world's best run football club, with all the management expertise at his disposal!:mad:

Mullers

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
Good old Sussex by the sea!
Desert Orchid said:
Paid 4 days late

Shit, we must be in trouble. Paying the staff late is the last thing you do when your company is short of money!

Dick Tight had better start telling us the truth! How much financial trouble are the club in? If he is straight with us now, it will be better for him in the long-run. Otherwise, i can see his head on a pole!:( :nono:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Incredible! Somebody new posts something on here, the NSC clique wakes up with all guns blazing, calling him Billy 2 posts, telling the guy to f*** off, swivel, etc.

Any of you keyboard warriors feel like a large helping of humble pie? :lol:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Oooh, i've just finished off a pizza. I could do with some afters.
And i don't mean the nsc poster(boy).

Soon, i will be Billy Thousand-posts, and by jingo i shall let off some steam that day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports