Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Player of the Season - male and female

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
This is the official BHAFC vote, not some random poll.

Fwiw I voted Solly March.

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
I went Pascal.
Most underrated player in the Premier League I think.

Interesting that you also had to add your country as well as other details. Wonder how many votes from Japan there will be?

Greeko

May 17, 2007
Eastbourne
It has to be Caicedo for me. If it was for most improved player it should be Solly but it’s not to my mind it’s who has been your best player and that has to be Caicedo. I think he may go down in history as the best player ever to have played for us. I would have Estupinan in second place and third could go to any of Dunky, Solly, Gross, Macca or Mitoma who have all had superb seasons.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Voted for Alexis. He's been my favourite player for a long time. World Cup winnner. Everything I like about an albion player. And probably my last chance to vote for him.

TudorApples

Nov 4, 2019
Voted for Pascy but could easily have gone for another 3 or 4. Just feel he contributes the most and drives the others on in every game.

shibainu

Mar 9, 2023
Japan
Interesting that you also had to add your country as well as other details. Wonder how many votes from Japan there will be?
I suspect that votes from Japan and other asian countries will be weighted low as there would be "too much" Mitoma votes. Anyways mine goes for Pascal.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Groß for me, followed by Pervis. Pervis in particular though has been a rock, playing so many games and the only position in the squad without genuine cover.

FamilyGuy

Jul 8, 2003
Crawley
Solly all the way.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
Lewis. Everything revolves around him and RdZ said,"He must play." He missed the last two games of the season and it showed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here