Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] PL2 thriller - with no stream again!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Thriller at Lancing today as Albion U21s beat Man. City U21s 3-2. Cracking result, with a Cam Peupion hat-trick, including a last minute winner.

If ever Albion fans needed a bit of cheering up watching the U21s get a win that the first team deserved, today would have been a good time! Unfortunately, it was scheduled to be played on the same day as PL matches, so once again no stream. It seems to happen more recently.

Boo...................................!

Dun Lurkin

Feb 20, 2023
Just back from game. Helped erase the disappointment of yesterday. Interestingly we had 5 Irishmen on the pitch at the end, plus another two in the squad.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
I
Thriller at Lancing today as Albion U21s beat Man. City U21s 3-2. Cracking result, with a Cam Peupion hat-trick, including a last minute winner.

If ever Albion fans needed a bit of cheering up watching the U21s get a win that the first team deserved, today would have been a good time! Unfortunately, it was scheduled to be played on the same day as PL matches, so once again no stream. It seems to happen more recently.

Boo...................................!

If there's PL games on, either tv or other, theyll be no official stream.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Probably the Best game I’ve watched all season down there, some really good individual performances today.

LANGDON SEAGULL

Dec 9, 2004
Langdon Hills
Just got back from this game. It really was a cracking game with both teams attacking throughout. The two centre halves Kavanagh and in the second half McConville look very promising , and as already said Peupion I think is ready to step up.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Just got back from this game. It really was a cracking game with both teams attacking throughout. The two centre halves Kavanagh and in the second half McConville look very promising , and as already said Peupion I think is ready to step up.
With Tsoungui, Turns, Spong, Beadle and Furlong* heading out on loan in January - not to mention Weir and Leonard already away - they could hardly afford to let any more of the U21s go! :lol:

*.............. and Miller!

(Yes, I do know the U21s is for development - winning the PL2 (or getting anywhere near) is a secondary consideration). :)

Last edited:

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Please enlighten.

They haven’t been streamed as much this season as last. Of what I have seen, I’ve been impressed by Samuels. Barrington seems also highly rated.
McConville was really solid when he came on, Samuels and Moran always impress. I thought Hinshelwood runs the midfield as well, Peupion looks ready for a punt in a dead rubber. Big pre season for him.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
McConville was really solid when he came on, Samuels and Moran always impress. I thought Hinshelwood runs the midfield as well, Peupion looks ready for a punt in a dead rubber. Big pre season for him.
If the referees and VAR keep f***ing us over we may have a few dead rubbers to end this season too.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I hope we get to see highlights at some point. A hat trick against City is a great achievement.
I understand the rule that says we can't stream PL2 matches when there is a PL match on the same day (sure, it would have affected the attendance at Elland Road and Anfield .... yeh right! But that's the rule, so we have to live with it) but is there any reason why the club can't show the full match the next day or so instead of just the highlights? The whole game will have been filmed - would it really cost much more to put up 90 minutes of football than 10?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here