Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pitchside Spurs (if you can bear it)

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton

Main takeaways for me: Mitoma needs to work on the Premier League players' "not me guv" look as he couldn't look more guilty for the non-handball.
Unbelievable that the ref failed to give the two free kicks against March. I still think there is an argument the second is inside the box.
For whatever reason - in my personal opinion, I believe Attwell came out at the start against the Albion and this bias, unconscious or otherwise, spread in his comms with VAR.

Last edited:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
It showed the push on March which last Man and a sending off. Far too much of that cheating gormless wanker on there

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
That was really really clear at the ground. First time I've seen it since, I'm glad it was as obvious as I thought. It's been added to The List!
That was (another) atrocious decision.

I am as reluctant as anyone to believe in match rigging, but the number of critical decisions that all went in Spurs favour was utterly ridiculous.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
That was really really clear at the ground. First time I've seen it since, I'm glad it was as obvious as I thought. It's been added to The List!
Again you can see Attwell totally adamant with waving of arms. The incompetent idiot done that every occasion. By doing so he gave VAR very little chance to intervene.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria

Main takeaways for me: Mitoma needs to work on the Premier League players' "not me guv" look as he couldn't look more guilty for the non-handball.
Unbelievable that the ref failed to give the two free kicks against March. I still think there is an argument the second is inside the box.
For whatever reason - in my personal opinion, I believe Attwell came out at the start against the Albion and this bias, unconscious or otherwise, spread in his comms with VAR.

March looks almost in tears of despair when he doesn't get the foul in/out of the box. They must have been even more frustrated and fed up than us fans.

Blues Guitarist

Oct 19, 2020
St Johann in Tirol
Interesting that the club has published this video and the Contenious Calls one, but is playing it cool regarding their discussions with PGMOL. What is going on behind the scenes?

Adding the March 'last man' foul, that's at least 6 major talking points that went against us, including 2 possible sendings off, and the only outcome has been a PGMOL apology for one incident, which does us no good whatsoever.

PGMOL needs to fess up to being crap, and make immediate, significant changes to fix the systemic problems with VAR. But all we get is apologies followed by more mistakes.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Well with ony 8 replies in 24 hours, it would appear that almost no one can bear to watch it.

Frankly l don't blame them.
I probably will, but not just yet.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Interesting that the club has published this video and the Contenious Calls one, but is playing it cool regarding their discussions with PGMOL. What is going on behind the scenes?

Adding the March 'last man' foul, that's at least 6 major talking points that went against us, including 2 possible sendings off, and the only outcome has been a PGMOL apology for one incident, which does us no good whatsoever.

PGMOL needs to fess up to being crap, and make immediate, significant changes to fix the systemic problems with VAR. But all we get is apologies followed by more mistakes.
You say six but I think it's 8 -

Lenglet handball - no pen
Mitoma goal - disallowed
March last man foul - no red (not even a free kick)
Wellbeck goal - disallowed
Foul on Mitoma - no pen
Lenglet double-handed shirt pull - no pen
Perisic two-footed lunge - no red
Foul on March - no pen

All contentious decisions, all in Spurs' favour.

No, I'm still not over it.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Well with ony 8 replies in 24 hours, it would appear that almost no one can bear to watch it.

Frankly l don't blame them.
I’ve had it open in my browser tab for a while, only just worked up the courage to watch it. Now I’ve seen more things that hadn’t been shown elsewhere, which add to the agony. 😡🤬😡

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here