Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Perfect timing

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
What on earth drives people to go and whatch Golf live? I think darts and snooker are boring as f*** but at least you can see the whole game play out in front of you?

It feels like the one sport where watching it in person is actively a worse experience than watching it live. I don't get it, must be the only thing worse than actually playing golf.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
One for the Ladies Solheim Cup Last week thank you Madam/Sir you did us proud.
Solheim cup.jpg

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
What on earth drives people to go and whatch Golf live? I think darts and snooker are boring as f*** but at least you can see the whole game play out in front of you?

It feels like the one sport where watching it in person is actively a worse experience than watching it live. I don't get it, must be the only thing worse than actually playing golf.
I know someone out there. He’s having a great time, and says the whole experience is amazing. It makes you realise how great these players are. Also he says the American women are so fit and he pulled one on Thursday night.

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
he says the American women are so fit and he pulled one on Thursday night.
They love us Brits!! I worked in NY when I was young, I only had to open my mouth in a bar or restaurant etc and bingo(!) BUT in the grand scheme of things, nowhere near the top 10 in my experience/IMO.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003

See also: Golf on the radio. All weekend. WTAF?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here