Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] penalties

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
ok slices , not gonna beat about the bush , we just had 17 k off the bookies over here in bum f*** land , pick 6 games with penalties is paying between 600 and 900 to one .....with the krauts and the argies pointless there is money to be made here , screw your loaf , give your head a wobble and jump on board ....have a go x

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Last week I did indeed make "Any team to get a penalty" bets on 12 upcoming games, at a value of 2.50-2.75 per bet. I expect the odds to decrease going forward, so its now or never basically.

Its not great for tight, even games but when there is a team that will dominate and another team counter-attacking, there will be one penalty nearly every time.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
ok slices , not gonna beat about the bush , we just had 17 k off the bookies over here in bum f*** land , pick 6 games with penalties is paying between 600 and 900 to one .....with the krauts and the argies pointless there is money to be made here , screw your loaf , give your head a wobble and jump on board ....have a go x
Someone been on the amber nectar?

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
well with 1700 bucks of the bookies money to play with , why the bugger not..:wink:

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
This is like leaving an alcoholic anonymous card on a restaurant table because the diners had the temerity to enjoy more than one glass of wine.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Do you actually talk like that or is this a parody account? :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here