Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Paul Samrah article

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Glad he is a better accountant than singer. He was happily singing away walking along the road after the game Sunday.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
Let’s hope Matt Lorenzo’s much delayed and anticipated documentary brightly highlights the unsung legends of this club. For us old twats, who lived it, a huge new fanbase needs to hear these stories over and over again. Literally the foundations on what this 21st version of the Albion are built on.
Im 40 so started supporting Albion at the start of the unrest. My son is 10 and he has only ever experienced success, shiny stadia and sexy football. I am desperate for him to know where we really came from. Sure, i've told him in my own words but he needs to see it in a format that makes real sense to him!

Suspect the documentary is being deliberately delayed as a certain European ending would be a lovely bookend.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Im 40 so started supporting Albion at the start of the unrest. My son is 10 and he has only ever experienced success, shiny stadia and sexy football. I am desperate for him to know where we really came from. Sure, i've told him in my own words but he needs to see it in a format that makes real sense to him!

Suspect the documentary is being deliberately delayed as a certain European ending would be a lovely bookend.

Don't think so. Barber said they'd just finished filming when he was on Jonathan Pearce's podcast a couple months back.

Guess these things just take a long time to produce, but would be fantastic if they could add in this season.

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Let’s hope Matt Lorenzo’s much delayed and anticipated documentary brightly highlights the unsung legends of this club. For us old twats, who lived it, a huge new fanbase needs to hear these stories over and over again. Literally the foundations on what this 21st version of the Albion are built on.
Not sure what has happened to the doc - presumably Potter leaving, RDZ joining and perhaps the prospect of Europe gave them a better ending or forced a re-edit.
His website still says out in "early 2023" .
PS: the trailer features Attila, Dick Knight, Tony, Fatboy Slim, Martin Perry , Glenn Murray. You'll no doubt hear the stories again...
Anyone else with better inside info as to a release date ?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Not sure what has happened to the doc - presumably Potter leaving, RDZ joining and perhaps the prospect of Europe gave them a better ending or forced a re-edit.
His website still says out in "early 2023" .
PS: the trailer features Attila, Dick Knight, Tony, Fatboy Slim, Martin Perry , Glenn Murray. You'll no doubt hear the stories again...
Anyone else with better inside info as to a release date ?
Barber has said we keep asking him to extend it for the reasons you give

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here