Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Paul Nevin.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Did anyone else notice Paul Nevin alongside David Moyes in the West Ham technical area on Saturday?

Although there is no reference to it on his wiki page, Paul was a 1st team coach during Chris Hughton's tenure as Albion manager. He seems to be a former staff member very rarely mentioned in here.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Do we regularly discuss the managers No.2 that often then? I know Potters is that Scott Billy Reid he does look a bit lower league 🤣

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Yes. He was with Hughton at Norwich, and spent time with Southgate in the England set up whilst with us.
He’s back with the England setup and was part of the coaching team at the World Cup.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Did anyone else notice Paul Nevin alongside David Moyes in the West Ham technical area on Saturday?

Although there is no reference to it on his wiki page, Paul was a 1st team coach during Chris Hughton's tenure as Albion manager. He seems to be a former staff member very rarely mentioned in here.
He's been there at least 2 years I think

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Was he a snake, or did he just stumble on an opportunity with improved money, less travel and more time with his family?
Or was just the way he went about it. Didnt bother to tell his 'trusted' friend Hughton he was taking another job with a 'rival' club in the same division. Just snakey behaivour imho.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Calderwood and Nevin were obviously just using us as a stepping stone……
No No No.

Paul Nevin would have moved with CH to wherever he went to after Brighton but CH decided to take a bit of time out. I don't think Paul was in a position to wait that long without working so when that position was offered to him he took it. Paul is a really nice bloke. Very beautiful girlfriend he has got as well :)

Colin on other hand I won't contradict your statement.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
No No No.

Paul Nevin would have moved with CH to wherever he went to after Brighton but CH decided to take a bit of time out. I don't think Paul was in a position to wait that long without working so when that position was offered to him he took it. Paul is a really nice bloke. Very beautiful girlfriend he has got as well :)

Colin on other hand I won't contradict your statement.
Could have been enjoying some beautiful Gold Coast weather right now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here