Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Food] Paul Barbers going to go ballistic

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
It’s the lack of trust that grates. Epitomises Adult-Child, Teacher-Child relationships. Throw the bottle at persons who are the problem but don’t bracket all as untrustworthy.
I get that but when the numbers reach a level where people can’t be individually assessed you have to have rules, and expect the majority to comply. What would your suggestion be for security at airports?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Is it too late to introduce some kind of enhanced due diligence vetting program on our season ticket holders with those being considered, on balance, not a thrower, to be issued with a wristband allowing them to keep the bottle top?
Splendid idea - send an email to PB. Twenty quid for the season enough, do you reckon?

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Last edited:

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Good for the steward, doing their job. I guess you/your wife don’t mind getting hit on the back of the head with a full bottle of coke. I bet you felt quite good taking that action.
What a sad little man you must be

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Indeed. My son and I just always make sure we take spare tops in with us - with no pat downs and the stewards wands not detecting the tops it's dead easy. We did forget to take them once so I just took two from the cup on the counter when the servers back was turned. A pointless and pathetic rule. Maybe they should take away all coins - far more dangerous than plastic bottles.
You use coins? Crikey! I can't remember the last time I touched money.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I get that but when the numbers reach a level where people can’t be individually assessed you have to have rules, and expect the majority to comply. What would your suggestion be for security at airports?
How many full bottles of drink have been thrown at the Amex? Never seen one myself. This all happened after an Arsenal fan threw half a bottle of Evian at Deli Ali.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
Indeed. My son and I just always make sure we take spare tops in with us - with no pat downs and the stewards wands not detecting the tops it's dead easy. We did forget to take them once so I just took two from the cup on the counter when the servers back was turned. A pointless and pathetic rule. Maybe they should take away all coins - far more dangerous than plastic bottles.
Do you realise that barbs and his minions closely monitor this site? You'll need to store them up your arse ala papillon for the next few games.

Doh, he saw that too. Bugger

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
I'm beginning to worry that your previous post was serious!

HalfaSeatOn

Mar 17, 2014
North West Sussex
It’s all about the context rules are applied. Security rules at airports are acceptable, it’s often their implementation that is frustrating.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Bit O/T but the word ‘Luzzed’ is fantastic and perfectly used.

I’ve never seen this word really used by anyone outside of Brighton fans/NSC… :lolol:
Agreed . .reminded me of this . . .

Attachments

• C980AC34-5D1D-45B8-B19F-FD550484B95A.jpeg
    C980AC34-5D1D-45B8-B19F-FD550484B95A.jpeg
    362.6 KB · Views: 21

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here