Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

paul barber

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
I have read on here some really negative things about Paul Barber, but i had something i wanted to put to him, so i thought i would send him an email.

Within 15 minutes i had a reply and thanking me for my points, and he would do everything within his power to do something about it, and he copied in other people to give their thoughts and action where necessary.

I am impressed with his speed of response, and his positive attitude, and feel that this man can not only make improvements to our club, but take us to the next level.

I am not sure if everyone has had a positive experience with Mr Barber, but i have, and think he is a breath of fresh air. I for one am glad he is on board.

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Although it's good you've had a positive experience, it is likely that 1) it was not the man himself sending the email, and 2) the response you received was most probably a standard response to all enquiries/questions. Hope not though!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
To be fair, the only criticisms I've seen him get are about price increases that were put in place before he arrived, and some of which were brought down because they were marked up too much. I don't recall seeing any genuine criticism for something he was actually responsible for.

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
Although it's good you've had a positive experience, it is likely that 1) it was not the man himself sending the email, and 2) the response you received was most probably a standard response to all enquiries/questions. Hope not though!

Jordan, the email i received was not one of those automated emails, it was a proper response, and unless he has a PA answering his emails from his email address on a sunday morning, then i would suggest it is the man himself.

Fair play to him.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Jordan, the email i received was not one of those automated emails, it was a proper response, and unless he has a PA answering his emails from his email address on a sunday morning, then i would suggest it is the man himself.

Fair play to him.

Had the same thing on anissue I'd raised, he took the comments on board and got Paul Rodgers to call me. I think he's quite impressive.

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
what you grassing up ?

no one, i noticed that there was quite a lot of litter in the approach up to the stadium from Lucraft road building up, and maybe this was because there were no litter bins from the car park up to the stadium. I asked if we could get some bins installed and then people might not throw stuff on the floor, and keep our wonderful stadium tidier.

so not grassing anyone up. I am not a grass. thank you very much.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here