Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Patrick Dowds

SicilianHungary

Dec 5, 2015
My dad, who was an Albion STH from the 66/67 season (I believe) passed last Sunday, aged 72.

He was there for everything BHAFC has been through in the last 50 years. The 1979 promotion, the cup Final, the 91 play-offs, Hereford, Gillingham, Withdean, Millennium Stadium, Wigan 2017, and the Europa group stages. Through thick and thin he loved this club.

I was just wondering if anyone here knew him or even recognised him over the years. I’d love to know of any encounters he had with other fans. Might be a long shot in fairness.

This is us on the coach to the 2019 Wembley semi. We had to watch last year’s semi at the RSCH as he was in for a month at the time. Thanks for reading.

Attachments

• 74283E2D-287E-4D8F-935E-7B0B97D1ACC0.jpeg
    74283E2D-287E-4D8F-935E-7B0B97D1ACC0.jpeg
    265.5 KB · Views: 54

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
He was there for everything BHAFC has been through in the last 50 years. The 1979 promotion, the cup Final, the 91 play-offs, Hereford, Gillingham, Withdean, Millennium Stadium, Wigan 2017, and the Europa group stages. Through thick and thin he loved this club.
That's a wonderful thing to hold on to in the weeks ahead. All the ups and downs, he saw football life in its rich tapestry.

Despite all its issues, football's still a beautiful game at heart. And loving our Albion is a common thread throughout life.

My condolences to you and the family at this time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here