Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pathetic

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
63 and bloody furious.

62 and too annoyed to even read the reports. I gave up on the game before KO, to be fair, and watched the Blades Citeh game round my mate's instead, occasionally checking for score updates.

I don't want to know anything about the game yesterday. **** it. I'll watch the next home game as if yesterday didn't happen.:shrug:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
62 and too annoyed to even read the reports. I gave up on the game before KO, to be fair, and watched the Blades Citeh game round my mate's instead, occasionally checking for score updates.

I don't want to know anything about the game yesterday. **** it. I'll watch the next home game as if yesterday didn't happen.:shrug:

On the ITV and BBC regional news’s this evening, I’ll switch over at the mere mention of the match. Always a bad loser.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
On the ITV and BBC regional news’s this evening, I’ll switch over at the mere mention of the match. Always a bad loser.

Best to put it on ignore :wink:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I cannot disagree more. What has age got to do with it?

I think kids get over it more quickly, are more often optimists about football, move on.

I’ve become a worse bad loser over time, going for media blackouts after bad news. This is very common eg on Spurs and Everton forums, loads talk about not listening/watching sports news for several days after a loss, or a rival doing well. On grandoldteam they talk about it exacerbating their mental ill health, if not in a good place.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
63 and came back to watch Chelsea away, sheff U and bmuff at home. Glad I saw a win. Next trip will be for Liverpool and man city at home. I'm hoping that potter will have sorted out our current problems and we notch up 2 back2back wins

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here