Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Pascal Groß

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
153 games and no song for him yet - maybe the clever ditty of ‘Solly, Solly March’ could be changed to Pascal, Pascal Gross for a one off

Bit late now, if he's got one home game left, but...

Something to Kraftwerk's the Model...

"He's our German, and he's really good,
His Cruyff turn works better, than it really should..."

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Bit late now, if he's got one home game left, but...

Something to Kraftwerk's the Model...

"He's our German, and he's really good,
His Cruyff turn works better, than it really should..."

....now waiting for the raft of new threads after the WHU game with 'xxxx was definitely waving goodbye on the lap of appreciation, I could tell from his eyes' and other such horseshit :lolol::lolol:

Jimmy Grimble

Was my MotM. Insane football intelligence.

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Was my MotM. Insane football intelligence.

To be fair, so many of the players stood out yesterday. Not one player had anything lower than a 7.5 out of 10, most more.

But he was quality yesterday

What I loved was his ability to read the game so well, sensed when a Liverpool pass was coming in the direction of the man he was marking, accelerated to get to the ball and made the tackle/won the ball.

The last 12 months he (along with Solly) have been most improved players in my opinion

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
How many were disappointed to find he was playing at FB and not Veltman
Always but that said shuffling the pack must be a lot easier when Groß is already on the pitch.

Oh and I want the other Groß thread back.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Gross is my favourite non home grown Albion player of all time, what a man.

He’s been here since the start of our PL era and my word what an impact he’s made, his footballing IQ is on another level, he can literally play anywhere on the pitch.

He was always singled out for being too slow but actually he’s one step ahead of most players, and now we have some other dynamic players on his level in midfield he is showing his full ability.

Pascal Gross :love:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Veltman was a man possessed when he came in yesterday too. There must be something in the water
No, that's just Veltman up against a child who thinks he can cut it with the big boys.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Is it just me but has he gained a bit more speed?

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
I definitely was. Its not because I thought he wouldn't do a decent job, but Veltman is the better and I thought at the time.more athletic defender. (Veltman was excellent when he came on by the way). But in these big games he clearly wants to find a way to have Lallana and Gross in the team for their brains. It's fine while Caicedo and Mac are in CM because their covering is ridiculous. Especially Caicedo.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Is it just me but has he gained a bit more speed?
There was one moment in the first half when it went to Solly and he was trying to 'overlap' was genuinely funny. He's so clever that you don't usually notice his lack of pace because he just knows when to go and gets a head start. But in this instance he'd left it a bit late and was grinding to catch up. He looked like he was pulling a tractor. Back arched backwards and legs going like the clappers. Me and the guy next to me just burst out laughing. Can't help thinking Solly slowed it down a bit to help him get there.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016

Sheepish hand up.

Love Gross, but i was more worried about their attack than I should have been. And find Veltman a reassuring presence.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here