Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Part time/volunteer suumer work at the Albion

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Does anyone know if the Albion need or have short term, part time paid or volunteer work? Maybe Albion in the community/football camp type stuff.

I'll hopefully be coming back to England(covid/putin willing) for a month or so in the summer and while I can fill my time this year I'm thinking of coming back every summer, maybe for two or three months. It's just an idea at the moment but if I were to come back for longer I'd probably want something to fill my time/cover some of the wages I'd be losing. I thought the Albion might be a fun way of doing that.

I realise that most people probably won't know specifically but they might be able to point me in the right direction of where to look/who to email. I've had a look at the official website but they only have regular jobs and no general email to contact.

Thanks!

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Does anyone know if the Albion need or have short term, part time paid or volunteer work? Maybe Albion in the community/football camp type stuff.

I'll hopefully be coming back to England(covid/putin willing) for a month or so in the summer and while I can fill my time this year I'm thinking of coming back every summer, maybe for two or three months. It's just an idea at the moment but if I were to come back for longer I'd probably want something to fill my time/cover some of the wages I'd be losing. I thought the Albion might be a fun way of doing that.

I realise that most people probably won't know specifically but they might be able to point me in the right direction of where to look/who to email. I've had a look at the official website but they only have regular jobs and no general email to contact.

Thanks!

Loads of football summer schools around GNLF.

Looking forward to seeing an entire generation of elite level goalkeepers from the Sussex area in a few years time, all of them crowing about your fancy-dan postmodern netbulgeceasing philosophy

Jul 7, 2003
Do you have any of the FA coaching certificates? If not, then they are unlikely to take you for any of the soccer schools - especially with university students who have those certifications also looking for work.

There is a contact form on the AITC website - https://albioninthecommunity.org.uk/about-us/about/contact-us/

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Do you have any of the FA coaching certificates?

He GIVES the certificates download.jpg

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip

Thanks!

As already mentioned by [MENTION=292]thedonkeycentrehalf[/MENTION]
Albion in the Community is well worth a punt.
I was really impressed with their work, when I had a privileged visit round the academy a few years back.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo

Looking forward to seeing an entire generation of elite level goalkeepers from the Sussex area in a few years time, all of them crowing about your fancy-dan postmodern netbulgeceasing philosophy

Funny you should say that, there's actually an academy goalkeeping job advertised on the club site. Unfortunately I don't have the requisite qualification but if I did, I'd genuinely be on the next plane home. That's the absolute dream. Probably back on a plane to Tokyo a few days later after not getting the job mind, but still...

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Do you have any of the FA coaching certificates? If not, then they are unlikely to take you for any of the soccer schools - especially with university students who have those certifications also looking for work.

There is a contact form on the AITC website - https://albioninthecommunity.org.uk/about-us/about/contact-us/

Yes, I have my level 1 and have a fair bit of experience coaching 3-12 year olds.

I saw that link but it seemed a bit general. I'll give it a go anyway. Thanks.

el punal

Thanks!

Collecting all the bottle tops could be one option.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

Thanks!

Possibly an opening for a striker coach?

Could even become full time if the ratio of shots on target improved to better than 1 in 25 :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here