Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Parking for Newcastle and Leeds now on sale

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Tickets won’t download to the wallet which contains season ticket and other working items
I get the following message
‘ Design not found for ticket's population - please check the active designs in Pass Editor or contact support.‘

Any experts ?

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Fill ya boots. There won't be parking available for Leicester or Palace from the looks of things. Probably university open days.
Thanks for the reminder. Both purchased and downloaded along with my tickets to the Fans Forum. Hopefully the club will come up with a solution of some sort for the Leicester and Palace games.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Thanks for the reminder. Both purchased and downloaded along with my tickets to the Fans Forum. Hopefully the club will come up with a solution of some sort for the Leicester and Palace games.

I suspect not. I'm sure we had a couple of games around the same time last year when there was no parking available. It would be good if they could 100% confirm the Palace kick off - it looks to me as though it will be 3pm on Sat now that tickets are on sale.

DanR

Dec 26, 2020
Peasmarsh
Tickets won’t download to the wallet which contains season ticket and other working items
I get the following message
‘ Design not found for ticket's population - please check the active designs in Pass Editor or contact support.‘

Any experts ?

Try again, just a minute ago added my Leeds parking

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Newcastle and Leeds parking on sale

Not many tickets in this batch left for the Bridge (I think)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Just got my Leeds ticket (Google pay). Thanks for the heads up [MENTION=1332]Deadly Danson[/MENTION] :thumbsup:

Edit: I see, a thread merge.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here