Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Parking for Burnley and Villa on sale...

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Beat me to it. Don't remember having to enter my number plate for previous league games (but may be wrong) so probably trying to stop passing tickets on.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Cheers mate. Done :kiss:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I think they have gone back to paper tickets because they couldn't get the scanning to work - last match they just waved us through.

.... and then they offer you NFC fulfillment anyway... weird.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Got mine too, but the banner previously said they would go on sale once the TV scheduling is announced. I used the online chat to ask if there would be notice before they went on sale and was advised yes there would be. I'm not aware of further TV scheduling having been announced and there was no announcement anywhere that parking would be on sale this morning. Poor show from the club. Sorry.

Seaview Seagull

NSC Patron
Mar 1, 2021
I saw a note about match tickets going on sale today and parking normally goes on sale at same time so bagged mine. But friend who is Albion+ member says match tickets not on sale yet. Odd.

I had to add reg number for one ticket but not the other but then got google pay option as only one so not sure why reg number needed. Maybe system glitch? Anyway both safely in wallet now.

August West

Jul 30, 2013
Both purchased, with payment protection this time after being unable to attend on Boxing Day and no chance of a refund. Thanks for the heads-up.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
No complaints or drama here. Took less than 2 minutes to book both tickets.

Thanks to OP.

Anyone remember when we had to take a morning off work to queue in Newtown Road or Queens Road in the hope of getting a ticket?

Last edited:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
No complaints or drama here. Took less than 2 minutes to book both tickets.

Thanks to OP.

Anyone remember when we had to take a morning off work to queue in Newtown Road or Queens Road in the hope of getting a ticket?

In the hope of getting a match ticket l presume you mean? Yes l do! Can well remember the late great Ron Pavey himself selling me a ticket to some big game or other, at the ticket office window in Newtown Road.

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
Supporter Services have just told me that the reason number plates are now required is that some cars have been left in the car park after a game and they need to know who they are? Quite why they don’t just clamp them is beyond me. You can contact supporter services up to three hours before kick off to change a Reg no if like me you have more than one car in the family or sometimes accept a lift from someone else.

Seaview Seagull

NSC Patron
Mar 1, 2021
Supporter Services have just told me that the reason number plates are now required is that some cars have been left in the car park after a game and they need to know who they are? Quite why they don’t just clamp them is beyond me. You can contact supporter services up to three hours before kick off to change a Reg no if like me you have more than one car in the family or sometimes accept a lift from someone else.

This would make sense except I bought parking for both games but only had to put reg in for one? Baffled?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Sorry to ask a basic question but does parking being available for these two games mean they are now UNLIKELY to be moved? (Please for the love of all that is good, say yes.)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here