And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
YouTube

iMwfYypor3jGD.gif

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Did have a touch of Borat didn't he lol?

It was very funny. Seems a nice guy though, genuinely. My mate from the North tells me he is often in their newspaper grinning wildly at schools, hospitals and in the street with randomers. Apparently he joined in with some fans having a kick around a few weeks ago, just wandered over and asked if he could play because they wearing Newcastle shirts.

Shearer's analysis of the game is so tedious though. Against Man City he praised their high pressing. Today, he does the same. He was second to the analysis behind Gary Neville anyway, but why repeat it? Lazy and uninterested analysis.

I like Alan Shearer, and Colin Murray. But they both do the same thing, every week. Change is required.

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
It was very funny. Seems a nice guy though, genuinely. My mate from the North tells me he is often in their newspaper grinning wildly at schools, hospitals and in the street with randomers. Apparently he joined in with some fans having a kick around a few weeks ago, just wandered over and asked if he could play because they wearing Newcastle shirts.

Shearer's analysis of the game is so tedious though. Against Man City he praised their high pressing. Today, he does the same. He was second to the analysis behind Gary Neville anyway, but why repeat it? Lazy and uninterested analysis.

I like Alan Shearer, and Colin Murray. But they both do the same thing, every week. Change is required.

Murray's a knob, luckily he's gone next season! I think all the BBC pundits are awful! Hansen is by far the worst pundit on telly!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Murray's a knob, luckily he's gone next season! I think all the BBC pundits are awful! Hansen is by far the worst pundit on telly!

With respect, don't forget the truly shit morons on the BBC. Claridge, Bright and the little arrogant black chap who uses his left hand to emphasise whatever "point" he is making. I forget his name but CHRIST, what a bellend.

Pat Nevin is a bit of a cretin too.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
With respect, don't forget the truly shit morons on the BBC. Claridge, Bright and the little arrogant black chap who uses his left hand to emphasise whatever "point" he is making. I forget his name but CHRIST, what a bellend.

Pat Nevin is a bit of a cretin too.

Leroy Rosenior?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
With Berbatov's Volley, great goals.

MOTD2 bored watchers to tears with a microscopic examination as to whether the Cisse move was offside at the very beginning.
First phase, second phase. Zzzzzzzzzz

So shite compared to the class of Martin Tyler, and Gary Neville on tv.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Still, nothing compared to Zamora v Halifax.

Dec 29, 2011
MOTD2 bored watchers to tears with a microscopic examination as to whether the Cisse move was offside at the very beginning.
First phase, second phase. Zzzzzzzzzz
They're a football analysis program, why are you moaning about them pointing out it's offside?

I like Nevin.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Pure hatred.

Steve Claridge does my head in more. Both him and Crooks seem to have this ability to make something basic sound extremely complicated. You'd think the both of them were doing sign language!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Steve Claridge does my head in more. Both him and Crooks seem to have this ability to make something basic sound extremely complicated. You'd think the both of them were doing sign language!

I hate Crooks more than Claridge, for the exact reason you have written there. He says the most mundane thing but because he uses his hands to emphasise his point, it's like he thinks he's talking wisdom never before known. He is SUCH a moron. Clardige is overexposed, we see far too much of that man. And he just sticks to the common opinion, rather than try and say something a bit different and take a different standpoint on something, he'll just say what everyone else is saying.

Or if there is a striker in form, he'll do a little feature like he's the only one who has spotted it. Charlie Austin earlier this season for example. Prick.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here