Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palarse pissing about with wikipedia

jamie (not that one)

NSC Patron
May 3, 2012
Valencia
Looks like they found someone in Croydon who can read and write to monkey about with Buckley's wiki page:facepalm: photo.PNG

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Citation required.

jamie (not that one)

NSC Patron
May 3, 2012
Valencia
It's subtle. Wonder if it was originally written like "it waz confermd dat bukley aint az gd az zaha", then put into Google Translate?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Strange one, as Zaha was pretty poor against us. Should've focused on Bolasie.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Strange one, as Zaha was pretty poor against us. Should've focused on Bolasie.

Quite. Never mind the stupid talk about Zaha and Buckley and what they are worth, on the evidence of his performance on saturday, £300k from Bristol City ( couldn't get in their side !!! ) is an amazing bit of business for Bolasie.
Gus take note.....considering some of the fees we have dished out!

WeScored3...

Banned
Nov 19, 2012
Zaha has been quiet last few games for his standards...but teams are now putting 3 players on him now compared to 2 before his England debut and he's getting crowded out. Price of fame I guess...but that allows other players like Bolasie to get more space and do some damage.

Haven't posted on here since the 3-0 win...not here to gloat, I actually don't like the fact you went down to 10 men so early, but definitely a red card. As for the penalties...there was contact for the 1st, but these are sometimes given, sometimes not but I can understand why some people think Murray went looking for it...but the 2nd penno was just stupidity from your defender. I keep hearing that the ref won us the game from some Brighton fans...I think it's pretty fair to say you guys shot yourselves in the foot all game and your own carelessness cost you the match

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Zaha has been quiet last few games for his standards...but teams are now putting 3 players on him now compared to 2 before his England debut and he's getting crowded out. Price of fame I guess...but that allows other players like Bolasie to get more space and do some damage.

Haven't posted on here since the 3-0 win...not here to gloat, I actually don't like the fact you went down to 10 men so early, but definitely a red card. As for the penalties...there was contact for the 1st, but these are sometimes given, sometimes not but I can understand why some people think Murray went looking for it...but the 2nd penno was just stupidity from your defender. I keep hearing that the ref won us the game from some Brighton fans...I think it's pretty fair to say you guys shot yourselves in the foot all game and your own carelessness cost you the match

This is the single most ridiculous thing anyone could ever say when justifying a penalty claim.

And don't be getting a complex, because I would say that to Brighton fans as well.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Zaha has been quiet last few games for his standards...but teams are now putting 3 players on him now compared to 2 before his England debut and he's getting crowded out.

We put one player on him (our FIFTH choice left back) and he was poor.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Zaha has been quiet last few games for his standards...but teams are now putting 3 players on him now compared to 2 before his England debut and he's getting crowded out.

Other clubs have sussed him out , defenders are watching the ball not the 5 or 6 stepovers and trying not giving him space. I lost count how many times he gave the ball away or was tackled on Saturday. #JustNotGoodEnough

WeScored3...

Banned
Nov 19, 2012
the obvious fact by just reading this message board is just how bitter you boys are when it comes to Zaha and anything to do with Palace. Maybe the fact that you just can't beat us is eating you alive

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

Then to top it off, Bridcutt went left back. He's probably never played left back in his life!

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011

You did not put one player on him. You had two on him at all times. Had you put those men on Bolasie, Wilfried would have run riot instead. We put nobody on Buckley and he was still shit.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Other clubs have sussed him out , defenders are watching the ball not the 5 or 6 stepovers and trying not giving him space. I lost count how many times he gave the ball away or was tackled on Saturday. #JustNotGoodEnough

This all day long. Considering they've wanked over him for 2 years plus now I assumed he'd be more than just stepovers. I assumed wrong.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
You did not put one player on him. You had two on him at all times. Had you put those men on Bolasie, Wilfried would have run riot instead. We put nobody on Buckley and he was still shit.

Sorry but that's nonsense - obviously we would have more than 1 near him as he neared the box (to do a stepover and fall over/put it into row z), but otherwise it was never more than 1.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Then to top it off, Bridcutt went left back. He's probably never played left back in his life!

I think that's who he means by our fifth choice left back!
Apparently Bridcutt used to be a left-back at the Chelski academy or something? Don't know if it's true but I read it on here. :dunce:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I think that's who he means by our fifth choice left back!
Apparently Bridcutt used to be a left-back at the Chelski academy or something? Don't know if it's true but I read it on here. :dunce:

Oh....I thought he was on about Orlandi!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here