Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Palace tickets

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Randomly logged in, and was a ticket for sale. No link yet for download but probably as I snapped one up an hour ago :D

Attachments

• IMG_3544.jpeg
    IMG_3544.jpeg
    212.1 KB · Views: 71

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto
I've received the ticket download email. I've followed the process through the portal and it says 'downloaded' next to the seat details. There's no barcode though - so where has it been downloaded to? Not showing in my 'passes' or 'wallet'

Same happened with me.

I phoned the club and they said they would get the link re-sent, although I haven't received anything yet.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I've received the ticket download email. I've followed the process through the portal and it says 'downloaded' next to the seat details. There's no barcode though - so where has it been downloaded to? Not showing in my 'passes' or 'wallet'
For me the ’confirmation of download’ page also had the google wallet button (lower down the page) to click to add to wallet……..

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I have no bar code, should I be worried?

Ike and Tina Burner

Mar 22, 2019
Okay, I screwed up. I downloaded my ticket but when it opened my Google wallet and said "do you want to add this ticket to your wallet?" I clicked no in error. Now the palace portal says my ticket is downloaded but it is not in my Google wallet. What do I do?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Still 5

Got one for my boy earlier

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here