Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Palace banner Tues night v Bournemouth

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
I agree with them, and applaud them making the effort to point it out. Not such a problem at 7.30 on a Tuesday night, but fans are being disregarded when it comes to kick off times and other things. Amazon not the main offender, but they are a ghastly company.

Sent from my HD1903 using Tapatalk

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
We should get a big banner that just says “1934”. Being the last time they did the double over us.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
You naysayers.

It was an awesome banner and will have Amazon holding an emergency meeting to plan to prevent their business failing. In time, the heroes of the HF will be knighted or something. In their own minds that is.

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
They have a point to be fair
They would if they were genuine. If they hadn't chucked real fans out of their seats. If they didn't sulk off because they didn't get what they wanted. If they didn't model themselves on racist groups. If it wasn't just about them. Then they may have a point.

As it is they're pointless

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
Defending Amazon just a little... Their model did seem at least closer to the "televise everything at the same time" rather than Sky's "f**k about with KO times as much as possible".

Personally I would rather Amazon had the exclusive rights and were allowed to show the 3pm Sat games as well... as they would be far less likely (I suspect) to play Sky's stupid "last minute changes to p1ss of travelling fans" games. Let them stream every game but leave the games as all at 3pm Sat KO.

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
Defending Amazon just a little... Their model did seem at least closer to the "televise everything at the same time" rather than Sky's "f**k about with KO times as much as possible".

Personally I would rather Amazon had the exclusive rights and were allowed to show the 3pm Sat games as well... as they would be far less likely (I suspect) to play Sky's stupid "last minute changes to p1ss of travelling fans" games. Let them stream every game but leave the games as all at 3pm Sat KO.

I will just refer back to the NFL for a moment - they televise all games live but the game is not shown live in the local area unless the game is sold out.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
havent there always been midweek evening games? League cup, FA cup replays, winter schedule. Sundays and Friday have been a recent thing, even then 20 years of them.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
I want a Saturday or Sunday night kick off at 8pm (as long as we are at home). Strictly, BGT etc bores me to bits.....now some Propper football would be a welcome respite. Sunday lunch finished - footy is on the tablet whilst I try and cook the roast at the moment

nickjhs

NSC Patron
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia
They have a point to be fair

Hey I love late kick offs, means I dont have to set my alarm for 2am. Sure sure the attending fans should be looked after most, but give those of us who cannot attend some crumbs. After all most of the money flooding into the PL is from broadcast rights not gate sales.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
What I don’t understand, is how, with what looks like 3 rows of black plastic bin bags, not one letter is out of shape or creased in any way - Photoshop per chance?

And as someone else said, no typos?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here