Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace Appointment

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Its down to 3 or 4 candidates now with karaka being the favourite atm . I 've got a sneaky feeling we are after mackay but who knows . How many spanish no bodies can the english leagues take thou ?

With Moody on board you HAVE to fancy McKay now. Christ that would be a massive step up for you in terms of competent scouting and discipline...hate to say it but that combo MIGHT keep you in with a shout.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
How many spanish no bodies can the english leagues take thou ?

:lolol: :lolol:

Illiterate and ignorant.

A Spanish international who played for 93 games Real Madrid and 182 for Athletic Club, winning 3 CLs and 1 La Liga, and was Jose Mourinho's assistant at the Bernabeu....yup, a real nobody. :facepalm:

Realistically though, it makes no difference as not even Pep Guardiola could save your shower of shite from the drop.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012

Illiterate and ignorant.

A Spanish international who played for 93 games Real Madrid and 182 for Athletic Club, winning 3 CLs and 1 La Liga, and was Jose Mourinho's assistant at the Bernabeu....yup, a real nobody. :facepalm:

Realistically though, it makes no difference as not even Pep Guardiola could save your shower of shite from the drop.

I think he was having a dig, not actually insulting Karanka. You using the facepalm made it even more ironic :facepalm:

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Having a dig at whom?

If he was having a dig at Oscar, why would he have 'asked' how many MORE "Spanish nobodies" the English league can take?

Well I did assume the dig was aimed at him but I may of course be wrong

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast

Illiterate and ignorant.

That's funny it was a shower of shite that got us promoted! :whistle:

With Moody on board you HAVE to fancy McKay now. Christ that would be a massive step up for you in terms of competent scouting and discipline...hate to say it but that combo MIGHT keep you in with a shout.

A shout of what ? beating Derbys record low points tally of 11 ?

They got excited at getting a home point and then found out they have dropped even further behind the 17th position needed to stay up :rotlf:

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Moody is a good appointment, one that should have been done in the summer.might have prevented the scattergun approach to buying players that they adopted on deadline day.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
That's funny it was a shower of shite that got us promoted! :whistle:

I was more referring to the appalling collection of players that Holloway panic bought AFTER you got promoted. I've seriously never seen any newly-promoted Premier League club "strengthen" so laughably and throw so much money at so much crap.

Campana is about the only decent buy of the lot and even he's more one for the future than right now.

Combination of Murray & Winifred combined with Ollie's playoff experience got you promoted :D

What a crock of :shit: BHA not turning up at the Amex The dodgy happy clappy things, some Idiot Brighton fan crapping in our dressing room pre match :) Got us up for it big time.
Wayne Bridge and Gordon Greer letting Wilf out of their pockets is what got us to Wembley,then being the better team on the day and super sub Kevin Philips at Wembley.
Why oh why aren't we playing him now? I would have him on last 20 mins every game.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
What a crock of :shit: BHA not turning up at the Amex The dodgy happy clappy things, some Idiot Brighton fan crapping in our dressing room pre match :) Got us up for it big time.
Wayne Bridge and Gordon Greer letting Wilf out of their pockets is what got us to Wembley,then being the better team on the day and super sub Kevin Philips at Wembley.
Why oh why aren't we playing him now? I would have him on last 20 mins every game.

Your coach driver is a Brighton fan?

And you agree with the Winifred part, but not the fact that Murray's goals got you to the playoffs? Strange

Was it not Ollie's experience of the playoffs that guided you to your win at wembley?

Say what you want about the clappers, it's been done to death on here but next time you reply to one of my posts try and do it without being quite as much of a dick :lol: of you know how?

As for Phillips, personally I'm over the moon with 2 shots on target in 9 games Chamakh is playing lots :D

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Your coach driver is a Brighton fan?

And you agree with the Winifred part, but not the fact that Murray's goals got you to the playoffs? Strange

Was it not Ollie's experience of the playoffs that guided you to your win at wembley?

Say what you want about the clappers, it's been done to death on here but next time you reply to one of my posts try and do it without being quite as much of a dick :lol: of you know how?

As for Phillips, personally I'm over the moon with 2 shots on target in 9 games Chamakh is playing lots :D

Hang on...you can't drop the "driver" bomb on here without checking with the legal department. Incontinent Palace transport staff couldn't possibly be responsible for footballs biggest whodunit...could they?

Imagine if the Jestermen got promoted because some mong coachman had a dodgy madras the night before...that would be too ludicrous for words...wouldn't it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here