Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Over Seventies Call from Club

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
Amazing idea from Paul Barber to ring all season ticket holders over seventy today for a chat to see how they are coping in these difficult times.

Had a lovely chat with Bruno this morning for ten minutes about me, the players and what they want for the club.

Well done - "Together"

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I haven't had one yet.
:cry:

Solly was given your number but everytime he went to hit one of the buttons, he missed. So he gave it to Maty but no-one had a ladder to help him reach the phone. Glenn is third in line so once he gets his zimmer up to speed, you should be good.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I daren't as he'll ring me and keep me on the phone for hours.

Top NSC tip, give him your mobile number only and never charge your mobile battery beyond 20%

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
My fathers phone has been engaged all day, I presume he got Barber.

Marine Boy

Jan 27, 2009
shoreham
I have been told that there are a very large number of season ticket holders over the age of 70 , looking around the lower west that’s certainly seems to be the case , therefore unrealistic to think they everyone will get a call today , will take a few days or weeks I expect .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
I have been told that there are a very large number of season ticket holders over the age of 70 , looking around the lower west that’s certainly seems to be the case , therefore unrealistic to think they everyone will get a call today , will take a few days or weeks I expect .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apparently Liverpool have the largest number of centenarians in their STH base. That's because, when someone dies, nobody tells the club but they just pass the ST to someone else and continue the payments. If they try calling their over-70s they'll likely get some very young voices.

I understand that Inigo Calderon was asked to participate - he sent his apologies that, as he was close to perfecting a vaccination for it in his shed, he couldn't join in :)

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Solly was given your number but everytime he went to hit one of the buttons, he missed. So he gave it to Maty but no-one had a ladder to help him reach the phone. Glenn is third in line so once he gets his zimmer up to speed, you should be good.

They gave the call to Dale Stephens who simply passed it to the person behind him.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
They gave the call to Dale Stephens who simply passed it to the person behind him.

Not forgetting Duffy, once passed the phone he kicked it up field without looking up

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here