Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Outside Wall Re Render Recommendations

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Another recommendation required, front wall render breaking up/falling off. Approx 40ft long x 2 1/2ft high. Wifes family used to be in the trade, but if they're not dead, they're too old now or we have no contact/they don't do private work. I've patched it over the years but now needs re doing.
MUST be reliable, had people not turn up to even look at it.
I know NSC won't let me down....it's better than checkatrade!

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Steve banks if he is still doing it, hard worker and good work.
He did the whole front of my house just before I left.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
As a tradesman I will never understand when people say private work. A job is a job there is nothing private about it :shrug:
A lot of tradesmen don't want to do jobs outside of their normal site work, hence taking cash for a Saturday morning 'private' job

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Steve banks if he is still doing it, hard worker and good work.
He did the whole front of my house just before I left.
He's doing his own house right now! Drive north along Winfield Avenue, Patcham and look for the house that resembles a Soviet labour camp. You can't miss it.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
A lot of tradesmen don't want to do jobs outside of their normal site work, hence taking cash for a Saturday morning 'private' job
You’re talking about tax invasion I really can’t comment 🤣😀
Mate’s rates?
I gave up working for mates years ago after one particular incident and let’s just say we aren’t mates anymore 🤣

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Another recommendation required, front wall render breaking up/falling off. Approx 40ft long x 2 1/2ft high. Wifes family used to be in the trade, but if they're not dead, they're too old now or we have no contact/they don't do private work. I've patched it over the years but now needs re doing.

It has been said many times before, but in your position, I would pm @CAPTAIN GREALISH :wink:

Daddies_Sauce

Falmer WSL, not a JCL
Jun 27, 2008
We used Insarend 6 our 7 years ago and are still pleased with their work, neighbours have just used them to hack of old render and replace on their property, colour is in the mix so no painting to be done.

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
Pm you

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Deacon Stemp did a brilliant job of rendering outside of house for me and their price was very competitive.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here