Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Our greatest ever week .

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
The week we won promotion to the Premier League, 17th April 2017 was, for me at least, the greatest time thus far, in the history of the club. We had never graced the top table of English football before.

Now of course we have talken things to another new level, not only gracing it, but also becoming a potent force in the Premier League, and European football to boot.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Apart from Hereford (maybe)
Have we ever had a better week ?
The Europa draw
The new singings
A top top win
Our young kid scoring a hatrick
It was the week after Hereford that was good😄

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Apart from Hereford (maybe)
Have we ever had a better week ?
The Europa draw
The new singings
A top top win
Our young kid scoring a hatrick
The week we won promotion to the Premier League, 17th April 2017 was, for me at least, the greatest time thus far, in the history of the club.

Now of course we have talken things to another new level, not only gracing it, but also becoming a potent force in the Premier League, and European football to boot….., We had never graced the top table of English football before.

You youngsters.

Ratso2005

Dec 4, 2004
Good grief. Although I suppose you could argue we didn't really "grace" it 79-83...

We definitely have this time around.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
The week we won promotion to the Premier League, 17th April 2017 was, for me at least, the greatest time thus far, in the history of the club. We had never graced the top table of English football before.

Now of course we have talken things to another new level, not only gracing it, but also becoming a potent force in the Premier League, and European football to boot.
The team that won promotion to the top division in 1979 were a seriously talented team with legends such as Peter Ward, Brian Horton and Mark Lawrenson. Managed by the great Alan Mullery.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here