Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Our Graham's POINTS Watch

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
WE know the gaffer's favourite word is POINTS

The press conference for today's match saw this much loved utterance used on 14 occasions.

The current average is therefore 0.91 per 60 seconds

So, as we monitor match day interviews and press conferences can he reach the golden average of one reference to 'points' per minute by the end of the season ?

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
It is what it is. Two is’s, two it’s. If he says this meaningless phrase one more time he will reach overload. What is the point!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Calm, articulate, gives nothing away. Not sure you’re going to get much more unless you want a Poyet or Jose as manager :shrug:

I tend not to listen to his pre match briefs very often. I do enjoy his post match ones though. I am often fuming about something and he calms me down because he never moans or gloats and is accepting of whatever has happened. We’ll learn from it . It is what it is :lolol:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It is what it is. Two is’s, two it’s. If he says this meaningless phrase one more time he will reach overload. What is the point!?

Strange thing to get worked up about. It is what it is.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
How many times did he say 'Aston Villa'? :wink:

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Strange thing to get worked up about. It is what it is.

TBF it is not just Potter spouting this awful phrase. It is being used by all sorts of people who want to actually say nothing. It is an abomination. Much better just not to use the words at all. Strange it doesn’t irritate you…

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Meaningless maybe but very accurate.

But zero substance. I guess it pleases the morons

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
FantastiCK!

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Hughton used the phrase "we are where we are" a lot early in his Brighton career, was supplanted by "these are a good side" as his most common utterance towards the end.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here