Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Our Club

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
I personally dont give a shit what other people think of our club. I want them to hate it and piss off back where they came from. We often fall in the trap of being too welcoming. Points are not awarded for hospitality, they are earned on the pitch, and we should make it as uncomfortable as possible for the staff, fans and players from the moment they get off the bus until the moment they get back on it

Players are bought with money and money comes from being a well run professional club encouraging people to come (and spend) and for the likes of Sky and BT to feel equally welcome so they pay us extra for televising games. It all adds up and makes a difference!

Opposition players who enjoyed visiting us will be far more likely to join us than those made to feel like they should wipe their feet on the way out!

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
I personally dont give a shit what other people think of our club. I want them to hate it and piss off back where they came from. We often fall in the trap of being too welcoming. Points are not awarded for hospitality, they are earned on the pitch, and we should make it as uncomfortable as possible for the staff, fans and players from the moment they get off the bus until the moment they get back on it

Do you own a black tracksuit?

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
I assumed that pies were on offer within the directors' box! If they're going out of their way to pay for the pies then they have some real appreciation. The set-up is apparently fantastic in the box and, to be given favourite stadium accolade, is a huge endorsement. Apparently all their directors look forward to visiting. Not just the facilities but the people too. He couldn't have been more complimentary.
Billionaire owner and millionaire CEO in managing good corporate experience shocker

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
This.

Football in the 80s was vile. I didn't bother going as I felt any enjoyment taken from watching the game was totally offset by the fear of travelling before and after the game. I'm over 6' and used to be able to take care of myself when needed, but that's a far cry from putting myself into a situation where I need to (I lived in the Midlands then).

Going back to those days would probably mean I'd give live footie a swerve again.
Christ it wasn’t that bad my mates and I survived home and away for the majority of the 80‘s. Some of my fondest memories following the Albion during that period.

TB B&W Army

Sep 30, 2021
Horsham
It seems my previous post was taken the wrong way...
To answer some questions, I am not Dave Bassett, and I dont own a black tracksuit
I simply want Brighton to win, and if that means being a bit less pleasant, and making the Amex a bit more intimidating, is that really so bad?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here