Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Orlandi

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Was the Man of the Match by a country mile. Bruno was poor other than a cracking strike, Orlandi ran the whole game.
Could'nt agree more an absolute gem as far as I am concerned and getting better with every game.Yes he missed scoring that one chance, but everything went through him and like Bridcutt he looks comfortable on the ball.He is always looking to go forward as well, not like some of our other midfielders who want to pass backwards all the time. Did'nt think that Bruno was that bad though. One or two players were poor today with Barnes the stand out donkey. Surely he can't start on Tuesday. Buckley was poor by his standards, but maybe he did not see too much of the ball. We lost it when Crofts came on, him and Hammond cannot play together, they both defend too deeply and in the end it cost us and let Bolton back into the game.I would rather start Crofts in front of Hammond. Gus's tactics of trying to hang on to leads does'nt work. We are brilliant going forwards so why change itn in the last 15 to 20 minutes. That said some of the passing today was breathtaking and we did deserve the three points. Roll on Tuesday.Is that 4 wins at home since March?. Lucks got to change sometime

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He gets better each time he plays.
I'll not labour the point here, but how many of our other attacking midfielders could have done with a run in the team over the last few weeks?

But that's the second time he's 'not put his foot through the ball', when scoring looked fairly academic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here