Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Orlandi catch up interview

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
The club have put up an interview with Orlandi on youtube. It's excellent. He talks quite emotionally about playing for the Albion, he really, really loved his time with us. Faked an injury at Blackpool so he wouldn't have to play agaisnt us at the Amex.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
A double team of Calde and Bruno to manage us with Orlandi as a coach would be wonderful.

Speaks so well and intelligently making a mockery of many a footballer.

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Wow. What an amazing chap.

Loved the bit about his ‘injury’ at Blackpool:clap2:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
That was a lovely, interesting interview.

Haven't watched much of the stuff the club have put out over the last few weeks, but that was really good.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Would it? What if it spectacularly failed, football is unforgiving.

They struck me as a winning collective all pulling in the same direction. I’m not suggesting tomorrow but I’d like to think Bruno has eyes on the big prize one day and certainly will want those he trusts to come on that journey with him.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
They struck me as a winning collective all pulling in the same direction. I’m not suggesting tomorrow but I’d like to think Bruno has eyes on the big prize one day and certainly will want those he trusts to come on that journey with him.
Well his best mate is David Villa that would raise a few eyebrows with those to at the helm. Still let’s see what GP can do first for a few seasons.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
The club have been doing really well with the interviews. Nelson and Keeley, Zamora and Sidwell amongst others and now, possibly my favourite of the lot, Reinelt and Storer(and the guy who did the classic STOOOOOORRRREEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR! !!!!!! commentary on Storer's goal against Doncaster). Great work Brighton!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here