Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

One place you can't get priced out of - NSC

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
As this is my 1000th post I wanted to mark the humble milestone by saying thank you to my fellow NSCers.

I first started posting way back in the day. At first I was an observer; then a tentative poster; then I disappeared off NSC for a while, and now in recent seasons I've got back into it big time. I enjoy it and look forward to the views expressed - even if the vast majority of us do spout little more than our own hunches and unverifiable opinions.

Where else can you find such a vast spectrum of society; such a potent mix of political and cultural views? Where else can you enjoy the likes of bushy and nibble trade views? Where else would you PUT up with the LARGELY intelligible humour of ERNEST? Where else can you watch people ask for advice in public only to realise they may has well have put an advert in the local newspaper asking for public humiliation?

I truly enjoy NSC and all it has to offer. I look forward to the views of The Large One, Herr Tubthumper, Hans Kray and T Soprano. I look out for the opinions of gripper, Phat Baz, Cheshire Cat, Cheese Rolls and Dave in Prague. I welcome the sanity of edna, Jay Cartwright and abc. Hell, I even look forward to the latest bollox from withdean wanderer and our polydactylictic friends from Selhurst – Dougie, Glenn Murray et al. Thanks to everyone that makes NSC what it is.

At a time when many of the discussions are about being priced out of football, one thing that you can’t get priced out of is NSC (until Bozza starts charging £62 per visit.) If NSC has a role at all, then it is to keep us all sane and together when the Albion world might feel a little mad or out of control.

So, there you go – my one thousandth post. I now expect to receive my first long serving card in the post and a £5 voucher for Jessops from the Mods. Not expecting any replies to this post – just wanted to post something positive.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
As this is my 1000th post I wanted to mark the humble milestone by saying thank you to my fellow NSCers.

I first started posting way back in the day. At first I was an observer; then a tentative poster; then I disappeared off NSC for a while, and now in recent seasons I've got back into it big time. I enjoy it and look forward to the views expressed - even if the vast majority of us do spout little more than our own hunches and unverifiable opinions.

Where else can you find such a vast spectrum of society; such a potent mix of political and cultural views? Where else can you enjoy the likes of bushy and nibble trade views? Where else would you PUT up with the LARGELY intelligible humour of ERNEST? Where else can you watch people ask for advice in public only to realise they may has well have put an advert in the local newspaper asking for public humiliation?

I truly enjoy NSC and all it has to offer. I look forward to the views of The Large One, Herr Tubthumper, Hans Kray and T Soprano. I look out for the opinions of gripper, Phat Baz, Cheshire Cat, Cheese Rolls and Dave in Prague. I welcome the sanity of edna, Jay Cartwright and abc. Hell, I even look forward to the latest bollox from withdean wanderer and our polydactylictic friends from Selhurst – Dougie, Glenn Murray et al. Thanks to everyone that makes NSC what it is.

At a time when many of the discussions are about being priced out of football, one thing that you can’t get priced out of is NSC (until Bozza starts charging £62 per visit.) If NSC has a role at all, then it is to keep us all sane and together when the Albion world might feel a little mad or out of control.

So, there you go – my one thousandth post. I now expect to receive my first long serving card in the post and a £5 voucher for Jessops from the Mods. Not expecting any replies to this post – just wanted to post something positive.

:safeway:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
They've run out of £5 Jessop's vouchers , how about a £10 voucher for HMV ?

another look at me thread:facepalm:

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Only 1000 posts? JCL....

Oh wait you joined 10 years ago :jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here