Chopped up all logs we had stored up
Mowed lawn
Painted fence
Back garden never looked so good
Start on front garden today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
Cleaned out the garage so we can use it as a gym again. There was a running machine and exercise bike behind all the crap.

Unfortunately all the rubbish is now on the drive as I can’t take it to the dump.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

can’t you move it onto your next door neighbours drive. it would look much nicer for you

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Painted all the garden fences and about to paint most surfaces inside the garage. That includes floor paint ,wall paint and glossing cabinets and I love it.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
These are not the circumstances I would have wished, but by the end of this the house and garden are going to be in tiptop shape. I'm so glad I got a trolleyload of plants and grass seed before lockdown but I'm kicking myself I didn't do a big tip run.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
One thing I really wish people would do is pull up the weeds on the pavement outside where they live. It would take about 15 minutes on average and make the streets look so much better. Even number houses on Mon, Wed or Fri, odd numbers on Tues, Thu or Sat to keep social distancing. Fit people could also do it for their less able neighbours.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
These are not the circumstances I would have wished, but by the end of this the house and garden are going to be in tiptop shape. I'm so glad I got a trolleyload of plants and grass seed before lockdown but I'm kicking myself I didn't do a big tip run.

Same here - I’m also clearing out my loft but left it too late to dump a load of stuff at the tip.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I sorted my shed out.
Well actually I asked my youngest lad to do it as he's now off school, I asked him to pump up the 40+ footballs that were in there and bin all the ones that went down.
The shed needed sorting because every time I try to get the lawnmower out one of my sons has dumped another football in there or turned the place upside down getting their bike out FFS
I came home and the lad had sorted the footballs but left everything else out of the shed, so I had to sort the rest out.

Anyone want a football, a skateboard or half a scooter? :smile:

Which half ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here