NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
It will be the Queen's most difficult Christmas speech in 68 (I think) years of addressing the nation.

How does she even begin with a year like 2020? 1992 was a shìtter (pardon me, ma'am) for her as well. Anus Horribilus - just relieved she suffers with the Farmer Giles as well as me and knows the pain it causes. :down:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Me and Mrs Crodo have got our good friends Polly and Giles coming over for the winter holidays and their children Daisy and Christopher, plus Mrs Crodo's parents. We'll have digested fully our five course Christmas lunch and enjoyed and debated the Queens speech and will probably be enjoying some You've Been Framed or other festive funnies DVD. [emoji38]ol:
Or more likely you will be alone, Mrs in intensive care on a ventilator after catching covid, unemployed, rationing the dry bread as the Brexit debacle finally begins in earnest.

Polly and Giles will be unclean as well.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Me and Mrs Crodo have got our good friends Polly and Giles coming over for the winter holidays and their children Daisy and Christopher, plus Mrs Crodo's parents. We'll have digested fully our five course Christmas lunch and enjoyed and debated the Queens speech and will probably be enjoying some You've Been Framed or other festive funnies DVD. [emoji38]ol:
What do you and Gurjit and the team have planned for the works Xmas bash?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Or more likely you will be alone, Mrs in intensive care on a ventilator after catching covid, unemployed, rationing the dry bread as the Brexit debacle finally begins in earnest.

Polly and Giles will be unclean as well.

Cases here in Lyme are exceptionally low and we'll be isolating for a week prior to the winter holidays just to be in the safe side.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here