Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] OMG - These are absolutely disgusting ....

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
It's Nike saying 'here's a new top, buy one for the kids'
Am I right in saying we have
1st strip home (used all home games)
2nd strip away (used all away games)
3rd strip away (used if 2nd clashes. Nike wouldn't like us using 1st so need a 3rd)
4th strip home walk out
5th strip away walk out
6th strip training ground
7th strip incognito down the pub

It's Nike saying 'here's a new top, buy one for the kids'
Am I right in saying we have
1st strip home (used all home games)
2nd strip away (used all away games)
3rd strip away (used if 2nd clashes. Nike wouldn't like us using 1st so need a 3rd)
4th strip home walk out
5th strip away walk out
6th strip training ground
7th strip incognito down the pub

You forgot the home and away WARM UP kit.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Apparently "Earthy Tones" is a Nike trend for the current season. It could be worse, the club could have bought into these:

sportswear-synthetic-fill-anorak-4gc9bQ.jpg

acg-polartec-wolf-tree-pullover-hoodie-8pbns3.jpg

nikelab-flash-shorts-5tWd5k.jpg

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
The bottom middle training top is lovely, it's the only bit of kit I've bought since we've been with Nike.

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
I have just put the photo through a colour identifying tool and it appears they are ...................drumroll

both green and brown - so everyones sort of correct :)

They got a 95% match for Thatch green, 94% Lisbon Brown, 93% Woodland Brown and 92% Kelp (which is green)

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
If the bottom right one was plain, made of decent fabric and no more than £20, I might be interested.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
The ditry green kit all has WHITE detail over the back doesn't it? Awful.

(Top row is too)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
37416722_l.jpg

I've got the ENGLAND version of that bottom-right jacket and I love it. Yes its thin material, but its not supposed to be something to be worn for warmth, its nice and light. There's nowt wrong with it quality-wise. I loaf around the house in it, and have worn it down the pub a few times of an evening (in the summer) as I like something light to wear. I know I'll be hung-drawn and quartered by the sartorial NSC fashion-police, but I'm coming up to my half-century so am officially now past caring :)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Is our marketing and purchasing department being run by a Palace fan?

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
Goalie warm up happening now; Maty wearing top two on the first line, and actually all the rest of the players have just come out wearing top number one. Looks nice actually!

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
The warm up top the players are wearing on TV at the moment looks quite good on the players. Of course it wouldn’t look good on a 45 year old struggling to stop middle age spread so I won’t be purchasing one.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
37416722_l.jpg

I've got the ENGLAND version of that bottom-right jacket and I love it. Yes its thin material, but its not supposed to be something to be worn for warmth, its nice and light.

I would say the photo you have posted, of what looks like an England track top isn’t anything like the bottom-right top in the photo posted by the OP.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Every year in the NFL, teams have "Salute to Service" gear like this available from Nike as a tribute to the Armed Forces....and they are really popular with fans, as well as being worn on the sidelines by coaches and players.

214c3e2e-a732-4129-abee-6ecbbe26a203__1600X713.jpg17811_zoom.jpg
71lgRILV3XL._AC_UX385_.jpg71Z3gZj0TjL._AC_UL1500_.jpg

Maybe we should just stick a set of rank stripes & a UK flag on the sleeves of those Albion tops & say that its our attempt at the same :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here