B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Sign a striker you morons!

So what you're saying is ignore all the other players that could improve our squad (like Mwepu) until we sign a striker THEN go after everyone else and hope they're still available? I don't think that's how football clubs work...

A1X

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Feels to me like a case of "club which just sold a defender for a shedload in a high profile move" and "a defender who the club will listen to offers to" and someone on some obscure website somewhere linking the two for hits

albionite

May 20, 2009
This is a guy that is strong, winning Ariel duels, he doesn't play out from the back and can't pass. Sampdoria fans would love to get rid of him. I would be shocked if we was in for him.

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
So what you're saying is ignore all the other players that could improve our squad (like Mwepu) until we sign a striker THEN go after everyone else and hope they're still available? I don't think that's how football clubs work...

Absolutely 100%

albionite

May 20, 2009
https://sampdoria.forumfree.it/?t=78485834

They appear to be quite happy with him.

Well I stand corrected if those 7 think he is good, but you know Potter and what he wants more than the rest of us. Does this player sound like what Potter likes.i give that he offers something different to what we have, but unless he wants to go with something different to two last season's I don't see how he fits in.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Just another piece of newspaper gossip. Tomorrow's chip wrappers.

Until the club announce any signing then and only then will I truly believe any of the gossip that gets printed.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Italian journalist who knows nothing about Brighton apart from the fact we’ve just sold a CB for £50m links us to random Serie A CB because he knows a large proportion of Italian sports fans won’t know anything about us and therefore it’ll generate clicks.

Absolutely 0 chance of it happening

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here