Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

OK so Bobby has gone. Does anyone know who we are getting in?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Trigger said:
Steve Coppell might know something but will he be given the money to do anything about it?

???

moan, moan f***ing moan. Why don't u take over as chairman:mad:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
dwayne said:
moan, moan f***ing moan. Why don't u take over as chairman:mad:

And why dont you f*** off? ****...

Its a question, not a fuckin moan, this is forum for discussing things, people may not share the same views with other people, shall we all sit here and agree on what a lovely day it is? That would make this board so exciting wouldnt it?

I for one am not looking forward to going into the new season with Marney & Wilkinson up front, the question is will SC be given enough money to change that?

And no dwayne, i dont want to sit here and play bloody keyboard warriors with you so end of subject!

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Trigger said:
And why dont you f*** off? ****...

Its a question, not a fuckin moan, this is forum for discussing things, people may not share the same views with other people, shall we all sit here and agree on what a lovely day it is? That would make this board so exciting wouldnt it?

I for one am not looking forward to going into the new season with Marney & Wilkinson up front, the question is will SC be given enough money to change that?

And no dwayne, i dont want to sit here and play bloody keyboard warriors with you so end of subject!

it's a moan because you've said the same thing in about 8 threads now....change the record, let's just see what happens, speculation gets us nowhere.

damn I hope Knight isn't reading this now, we are the f***ing spurs of the south coast:blush:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Sorry Trigger, you're posts on this board are worthwhile in my view, but I think dwayne has a point here. It's just that he's made it as tactlessly as possible in order to get a reaction from you. Not that he's an attention seeker or anything. :rolleyes:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I think that Steve Coppell knew this was going to happen. I also think that he has been promised some of the money for the squad or else he wouldn't have agred to sign his contract for another year.

It just depends how much of the money will be allocated. Ferret is still saying Roberts may be in consideration so there must be some money in the kitty

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Trigger said:
Steve Coppell might know something but will he be given the money to do anything about it?

???

surely this situation would have been one of the first things discussed when sc was thinking about taking the job? i would be amazed if sc doesn't have a plan of action related to the selling of bobby, and after the excellent job he made of the pigs dinner left to him, lets see what he can do with a whole season:)

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Trigger - you love Coppell as much as the next man, surely you agree that he would have made this question the priority when signing the contract, no?

I'm sure even with a couple of hundred grand and Coppells contacts we will have a dangerous strike force.

I think we would play Wilkinson down the wing and Harty up top personally???

MikeySmall

Jul 7, 2003
BRIGHTON
Which Roberts are we talking about? Dave Kitson is apparently going to Wigan for 150k - have we been linked to him?

Mullers

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
Good old Sussex by the sea!
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Trigger - you love Coppell as much as the next man, surely you agree that he would have made this question the priority when signing the contract, no?

I'm sure even with a couple of hundred grand and Coppells contacts we will have a dangerous strike force.

I think we would play Wilkinson down the wing and Harty up top personally???

Agreed, Steve Coppell must expect some of the money. He did talk about Bobby going as being a "catalyst" some weeks ago. I think how much he gets depends on the sale price. IF, it is only £1.5M, i doubt if he will see much of it!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here