Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ok - Let's come up with a brand new & original Albion song

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Stamp on his head, stamp on his head, till that murray **** is dead.

Lets all do the aids dance, lets all do the aids dance la la la la.

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4274273 said:
4 rows from the back of the NS, to the left as you look out. I'm only going on the Spurs game of course but it seemed the right side was a lot rowdier, I'm hoping that changes a bit once the stand is full. And yes, you would hope everyone wants to sing but already I'm stuck with a right bunch of moany old tittyfucks behind me who "didn't know this was the standing section".

Don't worry, matey, we're close by and will be giving it our all tomorrow. Held off the Spurs game as quite a lot did, so hopefully we'll have a good bunch of singers to get things buzzing nicely.

Lewesian Seagull

Jul 13, 2003
Lewes
Just got back from my local, we were talking about tomorrow and the barmaid said, 'Oooh I've written a song' which she proceeded to sing to the tune of Praise You - We've come a long, long way together, since we left the Goldstone Ground...., We gotta celebrate at Falmer..., We gotta love Gus Poyet now.. We thought it was pretty good.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Just got back from my local, we were talking about tomorrow and the barmaid said, 'Oooh I've written a song' which she proceeded to sing to the tune of Praise You - We've come a long, long way together, since we left the Goldstone Ground...., We gotta celebrate at Falmer..., We gotta love Gus Poyet now.. We thought it was pretty good.

I was about to suggest Praise You.

Few people sung along when it came on after the game, all you'd need to do is change Baby to Brighton. It has connections with Brighton, I can't think of any other teams that sing it and it would sound bloody brilliant. :thumbsup:

We've come a long long way together,
Through the hard times and the good,
I have to celebrate you Brighton,
I have to praise you like I should.

???

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Can we start this chant.

Ei ei ei o
up the football league we go