Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Oh when the Saints - go marching out!

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Maybe just me that has never heard it before but loved that from the Chelsea fans as the Southampton fans stream out.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
1-4

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Thanks Andone. :down: They really are Bobbins.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Under Potter we have played some great football and put together some lovely passing moves but we haven't looked dangerous in the final third and we have leaked sloppy goals easily when we've lost possession. Southampton was a perfect example of that.

Yesterday we looked the opposite, leathal up front and robust at the back, what was previously square pegs and round holes suddenly looks polished and refined. We were unlucky to play Saints so early in the season as we seem to have found a great shape to go with our new footballing philosophy

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Maybe just me that has never heard it before but loved that from the Chelsea fans as the Southampton fans stream out.

We did sing “when the Saints go Nationwide” when we played them in a friendly at their last match at The Dell just after they had been relegated ........ to the Nationwide

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Under Potter we have played some great football and put together some lovely passing moves but we haven't looked dangerous in the final third and we have leaked sloppy goals easily when we've lost possession. Southampton was a perfect example of that.

Yesterday we looked the opposite, leathal up front and robust at the back, what was previously square pegs and round holes suddenly looks polished and refined. We were unlucky to play Saints so early in the season as we seem to have found a great shape to go with our new footballing philosophy
We were unlucky to play Southampton before we'd shifted out Andone - permanently I hope - and replaced him, also permanently I hope, with Connolly.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
We did sing “when the Saints go Nationwide” when we played them in a friendly at their last match at The Dell just after they had been relegated ........ to the Nationwide
Also on the evening of 9/11.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here