Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Oh my god .... I feel dirty ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Strictly speaking two Tories and one Independent ( ex-Tory ). Sadly Timmy is a shoe-in next year .... although I will be campaigning against him ! It's sad because the two Tory councillors we have are very good.

This is my ward too, if there is any chance of getting rid of the current Green lead administration we all need to vote Labour in 23!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Now you would have thought so, but remember he managed to take the Withdean Tory vote from 3,500 to 1,500 in the last campaign when he tried to take over from another very good Tory councillor :facepalm:

I believe this was him preparing his victory speech :lolol:

View attachment 146564

Is that photoshopped or has he really got a very small face ?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I’ve no idea what most people are talking about on this thread, so instead here is my assessment of my least favourite South Park character.

Despite in theory being someone I should feel some sympathy and empathy for, instead his pompous, manipulative, petty and vindictive personality and behaviour overrides everything else and a sense of deep dislike, distrust and disappointment results.

I've only really thought about writing about football recently but I've suddenly had an idea for a sit-com about a narcissistic serial failure who manages to blag his way into a school governor position despite not being able to read or write English properly. I think a regular set piece could involve him having an argument with the Year 6 English teacher about some basic spellings and the use of the comma.

I suspect it would be quite funny if he also had other really unpleasant traits such as mocking the poor, exaggerating his own wealth and kicking cyclists into the sea.

Finally a poor grasp of the law and a tendency to attend the opening of an envelope.

I wonder if a local TV company might buy this as an idea, or is my character so unpleasant as to be completely far fetched? I do think such a person would obviously be fictional.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here